Sunday, November 15, 2009

Alicia Keys "Doesn't Mean Anything" covered by Nathalie Bretoneche

Miami songstress Nathalie Bretoneche beautifuly deliveres her version of Alicia Keys hit song "Doesn't Mean Anything". Nathalie will be performing at the Miami Music Festival in December, and soon after will be embarking on a promotional tour to promote her new album titled "Living The Life".





Lyrics:

Alicia Keys - Doesn't Mean Anything

Verse 1:
Used to dream of being a millionaire, but now I dont care
But if Im seeing my dreams, you are in there
Cuz its over, that just wont be fair, darlin
Id rather be a poor woman, living on the street, no food to eat
Cuz I dont want nobody if I have to cry
Cuz its over when you said goodbye

Chorus:
All at once
I had it all
But it doesnt mean anything
Now that youre gone
From above
Seems I had it all
But it doesnt mean anything
Since youre gone

Verse 2:
Now I see myself through different eyes, its no surprise
Being alone would make you realize
When its over
All in love is fair, you should have been there, you should have been there,
You shoulda, shoulda

Chorus

Bridge:
I know I pushed you away
What can I do that will save our love?
And these material things, they dont mean nothing,
Its you that I want


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cimvoi8HGyg

No comments:

Post a Comment